Leasehold Property DisputeENG
This publication will assist practitioners in efficiently managing leasehold property dispute matters, including breaches of leasehold covenants and landlord dilapidations.
3 Matter Plans
Whether acting for the claimant or the defendant, this is a practical and useful guide to resolving property disputes relating to leaseholds, in line with leasehold law in England & Wales.
The commentary and precedents cover breaches of lease covenants by tenants, breaches of lease covenants by landlords, remediation and forfeiture, commercial dilapidations, and residential hazard reporting.
Also discussed are the following:
- Pre-action protocols and practice directions;
- Alternative dispute resolution and offers to settle;
- Issuing proceedings and responding to them;
- Default and summary judgment; and
- Case management, disclosure, and trials.
A sample of the precedents included in this publication are:
- Letters before action and responses;
- Example content for particulars of claim;
- Example content for defences;
- Notice before forfeiture under s 146 of the Law of Property Act 1925;
- Counter-notice claiming the benefit of the Leasehold Property (Repairs) Act 1938;
- Notice of landlord’s breaches of repairing covenants;
- Notice to former tenant regarding goods left and commercial premises;
- Quantified demand and schedule of dilapidations;
- Tenant’s response to dilapidations documents; and
- Notice before tribunal application under s 22 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985.
Ready To Use Resources
Choose from ready-to-use legal documents within this Publication.
- Unlimited access across all devices
- Practical and up-to-date
- Comprehensive library of legal precedents and forms
Questions? We're here to helpContact Us
3 Matter Plans Included
No results found