Road Traffic AccidentENG
This comprehensive publication helps practitioners to navigate the complex pre-action protocols involved in low-value road traffic accident claims.
1 Matter Plan
This publication guides practitioners through the process of advising clients on low-value road traffic accident claims for personal injuries, including whiplash, and other damages. It covers the stages of commencing a claim under pre-action protocols, using online portals, responding to offers, and settling the matter. It also includes guidance on issuing proceedings if the matter falls outside the pre-action protocols.
It includes a practical commentary and necessary precedents to assist the practitioner during the pre-action protocol stages, use of online portals, and court proceedings. Some of the many precedents include letters to experts, letters to the compensator, letters making and accepting offers, a library of particulars of claim, and standard letters to other parties, providing practitioners with all the focused and practical guidance they need.
Popular precedents include:
- Enclosure – Overview of the small claims process – Road traffic accident;
- Letter of claim;
- Letter to physiotherapist seeking a report on rehabilitation;
- Letter to vehicle expert seeking a damage report;
- Letter to hire company requesting a copy of credit hire agreement;
- Medical report form;
- Letter to defendant’s solicitor where claimant’s circumstances fall under the RTA Small Claims Protocol;
- Statement of tariff injuries;
- Statement of other protocol injuries;
- Particulars of claim for a two vehicle collision, one vehicle one pedestrian collision, one vehicle one bicycle collision, and a passenger claim; and
- Schedule of past and future loss and expense.
Ready To Use Resources
Choose from ready-to-use legal documents within this Publication.
- Unlimited access across all devices
- Practical and up-to-date
- Comprehensive library of legal precedents and forms
Questions? We're here to helpContact Us
1 Matter Plan Included
No results found