A complete and practical legal guide to residential lease extensions to assist practitioners who are negotiating and drafting lease extension agreements.
1 Matter Plan
A complete and practical legal guide to residential lease extensions to assist practitioners who are negotiating and drafting lease extension agreements. Freeholders and tenant clients can be guided through the entire process.
The commentary has been prepared by experienced legal practitioners with significant knowledge of lease extension laws, and discusses issues such as qualifying criteria, valuations, costs, timetables, assignment, conveyancing processes, withdrawal, and termination.
Precedents provided with this publication include:
- To do lists with timetables;
- Enclosures for clients explaining the process;
- All required statutory forms and notices;
- Deed of assignment of s 42 notice;
- Deed of surrender and regrant of lease.
The comprehensive Retainer Instructions ensures nothing is missed and the client is properly advised.
Ready To Use Resources
Choose from ready-to-use legal documents within this Publication.
- Unlimited access across all devices
- Practical and up-to-date
- Comprehensive library of legal precedents and forms
Questions? We're here to helpContact Us
1 Matter Plan Included
No results found