A comprehensive legal publication providing a full overview of employment law for both making agreements and handling disputes.
2 Matter Plans
A comprehensive legal publication providing a full overview of employment law for both making agreements and handling disputes. Clients can be confidently advised on their options.
The publication comprises two useful guides to assist practitioners with representing employer and employee clients, from document drafting to employment tribunals.
The commentaries include guidance on:
- Contracts of employment, human resources, policies and procedures, transfer of undertakings, redundancy, and unfair and wrongful dismissal;
- Conciliation, mediation, and arbitration in the employment relationship;
- Law and procedure relating to employment tribunals, including the Employment Appeal Tribunal and Employment Rights Act.
Precedents provided with this publication include:
- Employment agreements including individual, executive, and casual;
- Non-employment agreements including contractor agreements and service agreements;
- Disciplinary precedents including investigation plans;
- Various unfair dismissal precedents – acting for employer and employee;
- Settlements agreements for termination of employment and redundancy;
- All the necessary employment tribunal forms with example content.
The comprehensive Retainer Instructions ensures nothing is missed and the client is properly advised.
Ready To Use Resources
Choose from ready-to-use legal documents within this Publication.
- Unlimited access across all devices
- Practical and up-to-date
- Comprehensive library of legal precedents and forms
Questions? We're here to helpContact Us
2 Matter Plans Included
No results found