This comprehensive legal publication covers all aspects of criminal law, including a useful library of criminal precedents and a supplementary guide to motoring offences.
2 Matter Plans
This comprehensive legal publication covers all aspects of criminal law, including a useful library of criminal precedents and a supplementary guide to motoring offences. The publication is designed to assist practitioners representing clients in criminal court cases in England and Wales. It provides a step-by-step guide to criminal procedures and court processes.
The commentary is practical and covers all aspects of criminal law matters from penalty notice, arrest, or charge, through to hearing, mitigation, and sentencing, including avenues of appeal and legal aid considerations. Practical guidance in preparing to attend criminal court is included, with detailed commentary on analysing the charge and evidence.
Precedents provided with this publication include:
- Initial letters to clients for a variety of offences including possible outcomes;
- Information sheets for clients covering the court processes and what to do on the day of the hearing;
- Attendance notes for every stage to ensure a smooth legal aid billing process;
- Letters to the client, police, Crown Prosecution Service, and third parties.
The comprehensive Retainer Instructions ensures nothing is missed and the client is properly advised.
Ready To Use Resources
Choose from ready-to-use legal documents within this Publication.
- Unlimited access across all devices
- Practical and up-to-date
- Comprehensive library of legal precedents and forms
Questions? We're here to helpContact Us
2 Matter Plans Included
No results found