Court of ProtectionENG
This practical legal publication assists practitioners working on Court of Protection matters as well as those advising on capacity issues and deprivation of liberty.
1 Matter Plan
This practical legal publication assists practitioners working on Court of Protection matters.
The process of making an application to the Court of Protection is discussed along with capacity issues, deprivation of liberty orders, and the role of a deputy. There is guidance on applying for deputyship as well as managing and terminating a deputyship.
All the necessary forms and letters are listed in the matter plan, including:
- Letters to medical contacts;
- Letters to the vulnerable person; and
- Letters to family members, notifiable people, and potential respondents.
Ready To Use Resources
Choose from ready-to-use legal documents within this Publication.
- Unlimited access across all devices
- Practical and up-to-date
- Comprehensive library of legal precedents and forms
Questions? We're here to helpContact Us
1 Matter Plan Included
No results found