This comprehensive legal publication provides a guide to company law, allowing lawyers to advise and service their clients with confidence.
1 Matter Plan
The commentary has been prepared by experienced legal practitioners with significant knowledge of company law, covering topics such as voting rights of shareholders, the appointment of directors, and sale of company assets. There is specific guidance on drag along or tag along clauses and shareholder funding arrangements. A further library of templates, including model articles of association and shareholder agreements, ensures there is everything a practitioner might need when acting for a client under the Companies Act in England and Wales.
Precedents provided with this publication include:
- Library of memorandum and articles of association;
- Template letters for clients and shareholders;
- Options agreements for the purchase of shares;
- Shareholder agreements - concise and extensive forms;
- Director’s service agreement;
- Company minutes and resolutions.
The comprehensive Retainer Instructions ensures nothing is missed and the client is properly advised.
Ready To Use Resources
Choose from ready-to-use legal documents within this Publication.
- Unlimited access across all devices
- Practical and up-to-date
- Comprehensive library of legal precedents and forms
Questions? We're here to helpContact Us
1 Matter Plan Included
No results found